Monday, September 10, 2007

My Honda Civic is now in Collision Center


We were doing driveway sealing two Fridays ago, and I have to park our car on the street for a few nights. Well, being "not so lucky" that Friday night, a lady backed her car onto ours, and caused a big dent on the passenger door. While feeling unlucky, I am feeling lucky that the lady was kind hearted, that she left her contact information for me.

After a few phone calls to insurance company, and a trip to the collision center for repair estimate, I finally checked our car in for repair today, and it will be staying there for the rest of the week.

As a result, my insurance company will get me a rental car for a week until my car is ready to pick up. I told the car rental agent that I would like to try out Toyota Yaris, but she said the customer before me just took the last one. I ended up getting a 2007 model Toyota Corolla. I am a bit disappointed as the car doesn't even have a cassette player, it only comes with CD player. It really prompted me to miss my old 1999 Civic. Anyway, Doreen was delight to see CD player in the car. Maybe I should switch to CDs... but what should I do to my many old cassettes?
Any idea how much is the cost of the repair? Click "comment" if you wanna see answer... :)

4 comments:

kk said...

CDN$1629.28
OR
MYR 5438.50

Stanley@Ottawa said...

I've a 1998 stereo with cassette and you can carry it on the Toyota:-) I enjoy listening to my ipod music while driving now~

Anonymous said...

That's crazy...that much money!

Blogger said...

Using Car Rental 8 you can get the cheapest car hire from over 50000 international locations.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails