Sunday, January 11, 2015

2015: You are a boy! You are beautiful in my eyes



Dear baby,

Daddy is so happy to see your ultrasound picture. You look so beautiful in the picture that I keep looking at it over and over again. I shared the picture with so many people this weekends, probably more than 30 people I shared the picture to. Imaging how excited daddy was about you?  :-)

From the ultrasound, we now know that you are a boy. Now, daddy can start an important task to name you.

Daddy loves the name "Abraham".  Abraham was a man of faith in the bible. He trusted God and lived up to God's standard. When the Lord said to Isaac , He said, "I will be with you and will bless you... because Abraham obeyed me and kept my requirements, my commands, my decrees and my laws." (Gen 26:2-5)  I wish you to trust your life in God and may God be in your entire life. Faith is the utmost blessing I could give you.

Another name daddy loves is "John". In the bible, John is called the "Apostle of Love". He was one of Jesus' beloved disciples and had experienced the unconditional love of Jesus firsthand. He preached that love in his gospel and letters. Daddy wish you to be a beloved child in our family, and be imitator of God as a loved child and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us. (Eph 5:1)

To my sadness, both mommy and your brother Jacob do not agree with these 2 names. Mommy said Abraham sounds like "Ibrahim" and John sounds like "Uncle John". I don't really know what is wrong with the names. They just sound great to me. Your brother Jacob says Abraham's name is too long to write. "Jacob" has 5 characters and "Abraham" has 7 characters. I also do not understand why it is too long to write the name. However, Jacob said he is OK with "John". Anyway, you do not need to worry now. All you need to do is keep growing in mommy's tummy. Just let daddy handle this. Hopefully I could convince mommy and Jacob. If not, daddy will have to think of another name for you.

You are 20 weeks old in mommy's tummy this week. Mommy starts to feel you more and more nowadays. This morning, daddy was teaching children Sunday school while mommy was attending the service, mommy told me you were so excited and keep moving around during the service. Daddy loves to hear that.




Love,
Daddy
Jan 11, 2015

1 comment:

Amy said...

Beautifully written. Congrats.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails