Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Nikon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G Lens


It has been a long shopping for lens since I bought my D50 body. Honestly, getting serious into photography costs money, and it is not cheap. It is not an easy decision for me get started, but it is to my surprised that it is also not an easy decision to stop buying equipment.

Somehow I need to draw a clear line on the spending, what is essential and what is nice to have. After a more thorough research during the Christmas holidays, I've concluded that I will buy 2 affordable lens and an external flash. I will need a good glass suitable for a wide variety of shooting situations; from sports, action and portraits to wide-angle landscapes. I will also need a prime lens for shooting baby's portrait at home at low lighting condition. Getting an external flash seems unavoidable to shoot at night.

Finally I got my first lens for my D50. It is DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G, which is destined to become the D80's kit lens when it was introduced in September 2006.

To Learn more about Nikon 18-135mm lens
http://www.nikonusa.com/template.php?cat=1&grp=5&productNr=2162
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06080902nikonafsdx18-135lens.asp

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails