Sunday, December 14, 2014

2014: You are so near and so precious to me



Dear baby,

This is the first time daddy hears your heart beats. I've played the audio many times, and I am not yet tired of hearing it over and over again.

You are joy in my life. I can feel that you are so near to me. You are so precious to me.

Mommy went to see doctor last Monday, the doctor said we have to wait 4 more weeks to know if you are a boy or a girl. Your brother Cobcob wishes that you are a boy so that he could teach you hockey. Daddy does not have a preference, but if daddy has to make a choice, daddy may choose "boy" as daddy grew up in a all-boys family. Mommy wishes a baby girl. Well, whether you are a "boy" or a "girl", it doesn't really matter. What matter the most is that you are my baby, and you will always be my precious baby.

Love,
Daddy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails