Thursday, June 14, 2012

2012: Happy Birthday to Daddy



I had a very good Birthday “Eve” family party celebration last night. This morning, I opened my eyes to see Jacob jumped up to my bed, kissed me and hugged me, and handed me his hand-made Birthday card. He then asked me to lay down on my tummy, he then opened playbook with my favorite news app and put it in front of me, and did a 5 minutes massage on my back. He is sweet, isn't he? :-)

Of course, I had a special banana waffle breakfast from Doreen. This afternoon, when I opened up my lunch box.... there was a love note for me too... In the evening, we went out to eat my favorite 椒盐软壳蟹、鳕鱼dinner.

That midnight, Jacob had an accident and wet the bed. He woke up and went to our bedroom for help. Daddy woke up, but got refused, he said he wanted mommy. This morning, mommy asked him why he refused daddy's help, he said "今天是爸爸的生日。我不要他太辛苦,他已经很辛苦了。所以我要你帮我。“

Hmmm.... Hope that 年年都有今日、日日都有"今日"的treatment。 :-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails