Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Praying for our sponsored child Saowanee

Our family felt sad today to receive a letter from Saowanee. Saowanee is our sponsored child from Northern Thailand. We have been sponsoring her for many years so that her family could afford her to go to school instead of helping her family to farm. She wrote many letters to us in the past, but this time is the first time she had the child worker to write to us on her behalf. We are really worried about her. We are praying hard for our God to protect and heal her. May God have mercy on our sponsored child.


Compassion CanadaDear Kian Goh and Doreen Loo

Hello. My name is AreeWa Sittikongtung. I'm a child worker, writing on behalf of Saowanee because she is not doing well. She has to meet the doctor quite often and the doctor doesn't know yet what's wrong with her. She is hurt around her back. I'm trying to follow up with her symptoms closely. I would tell you if there is anything happening. I went to visit her at her house on the the 25th, she asked me to write a letter for her. She was sitting by me. She would like me to pray for her health that she will be healed quickly and she will not have any serious disease.

She would like to know if it's snowing in rainy season in your hometown or if it's snowing only in winter. She has finished her exam already and she is on a school break. She is happy to rest her brain. If she is fine, she will help her mother to work.

When she is at home, she would help her mother to work in the kitchen and clean up house.

I'll have to go now. May God protect you at work always.

Love in Christ
Areewa
Writing on behalf of Saowanee

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails